All our Pizzas and other products are oven baked at a temperature of ~245 Degree hence safe for consumption immediately after delivery. We are delivering Pizza and other products made from fresh and high-quality raw material, resulting in great taste and delivered safe to our delighted customers
- Your address falling in the defined delivery area of the nearest restaurant.
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest restaurant that delivers in your area.
- Availability of the restaurant online.
- In case the delivery locality is not listed in the restaurant locator, delivery orders cannot be placed; however you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest Rominus Pizza And Burger Restaurant.
- Any Offer running will be valid only in participating restaurants only.
- Any offer is not valid with any other offer / or cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Minimum order amount for delivery is Rs.200 (inclusive of taxes). Minimum order of 1 pizza or Magic Mania set of 4 required for delivery.
- The prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Extra charges will be levied for carry bags.
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the mapped restaurant.
- In cases where certain menu items are not listed on the menu page, the particular restaurant may not be carrying those items on the menu.
- In case of non-availability of ordered product at the mapped restaurant, the order will not be executed and you would be informed by the restaurant on call.
- Product images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
- Company products are for immediate consumption.
Data collections and uses
- A. The data we collect
- Rominus Pizza (Customer App) and Taksharya delivery (Delivery Boy App) collects data:
- provided by users to Rominus, such as during account creation created during use of our services, such as location, app usage, and device data from other sources, such as other users or account owners, business partners, vendors, insurance and financial solution providers, and governmental authorities For your convenience, we've provided a visual summary of the data we collect and how we use it here.
- Rominus collects the following data:
- 1. Data provided by users. This includes:
- User profile information: We collect data when users create or update their accounts, or place orders via guest checkout features. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address. This also includes vehicle or insurance information of drivers and delivery persons, emergency contact information, user settings to provide services using Rominus apps.
- 2. Data created during use of our services. This includes:
- Location data (driver and delivery person): We collect precise or approximate location data from drivers’ and delivery persons’ mobile devices when the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen).
- Location data (users and order recipients): We collect precise or approximate location information from users’ and order recipients’ mobile devices if they enable us to do so via their device settings.
- App collects such data from the time a user or order is requested until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen).
- Users and order recipients may use the app without enabling collection of location data from their mobile devices. However, this may affect certain features in the Rominus apps. For example, a rider who has not enabled precise location data will have to manually enter their pickup address.
- In addition, precise location data collected from a driver’s device during a delivery is linked to the user’s account, even if the rider has not enabled precise location data to be collected from their device. This data is used for purposes such as receipt generation, customer support, fraud detection, insurance, and litigation.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided; trip or order details (such as date and time, requested pick-up and drop off addresses, distance traveled and items ordered); and payment transaction information (such as a restaurant’s or merchant's name and location, amount charged, and payment method). We also associate a user’s name with that of anyone who uses their promotion code.
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, browser type, and app crashes and other system activity.
- Device data: We collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address or other unique device identifiers, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, advertising identifiers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Communications data: We collect data regarding phone, text or in-app communications between users that are enabled through Rominus’s apps.